Working from the Sussex, Reading or Kent locations, you will play an important part in servicing, maintaining and repairing CLAAS equipment to the highest standards.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Ability to deliver high quality standards of workmanship
• Meticulous and hard working
• A sound knowledge of tractors, combines and forage harvesters
• Experience and understanding of CLAAS products would be advantageous, however on-going product training will be provided at the CLAAS Academy.
We offer a competitive salary, extensive holidays and an excellent benefits package, which includes pension scheme, life assurance and annual incentives. In addition we will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills and abilities for a long lasting career with CLAAS.
Closing Date: 20th March, 2015
To apply for these positions, please download an application form and return it to:
CLAAS UK Ltd
Bury St Edmunds
£137,560 (Ex VAT)